IrenesBookReviews's Reviews > Every Woman's Guide to Managing Your Anger

Every Woman's Guide to Managing Your Anger by Gregory L. Jantz

Feb 24, 11

Read in February, 2011

This book changed my life! I am so happy I was able to read it and take the time to follow the advice written. You don’t have to be an angry person to learn from these well written and easy to understand chapters.

The book takes you on a journey from letting anger control you to you being able to control your anger. The process will have you looking at incidents in your life where you were angry, the best ways to diffuse your anger, and ways to forgive others as well as yourself.

There is a book by Dr. Phil McGraw called Self Matters, this book is a lot like that one only its principles are supported by scripture. You will not be able to sit and read this book in one sitting or even two or three. The exercises the author has you complete to better yourself can sometimes be time consuming. You may not feel the need to fully complete each question but you will learn so much from this book you will probably want to read it again!

I was given this book by christianreviewofbooks.com to review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Every Woman's Guide to Managing Your Anger.