Benita Vehnom Ruiz's Reviews > The Darkest Whisper

The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter

Mar 01, 11

bookshelves: bad-ass-chick, demons, gena-showalter, reread, sexy-man
Recommended for: everyone
Read from February 27 to March 01, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 1

Love this book. I fell in love with Gwen and Sabin from the beginning. There were times I wanted to kick both of them but the story was good. Love love love how we still got to see how the other characters from pervious books were doing. There are going to be times when your like "what the hell", " No way" well I was lol, but I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a good romance book with a whole lot of action!!!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Darkest Whisper.

Quotes Benita Vehnom Liked

Gena Showalter
“He’s a love-’em-and-leave-’em kind of guy. And though he’s not a Lord, he does have a curse hanging over his head. I have the book to prove it.”
William growled low in his throat. “Anya! Must you share my secrets with everyone?” He flattened his palms on the arms of his chair. “Fine. If you can spill, I can, too. Anya’s the reason the Titanic sank. She was playing chicken with the icebergs.”
Scowling, Anya anchored her hands on her hips. “William had a bronze made of his penis and placed it on his mantel.”
Gena Showalter, The Darkest Whisper

02/28/2011 page 131
32.0% "Yummy lil Sab"
02/28/2011 page 152
37.0% "Omg omg omg. " feel that it's for you. No one else. I cant stop my reaction to you. It's stupid, we cant be together, but I can't make that matter. I only want you" Finally he admits it!!!!"
02/28/2011 page 168
41.0% "This is why I love Paris!!!! " why would you do such a thing? Paris " love you" awww he's the best ever!!!! Ladies if you have not read The Lords Of The Underworld, do so like NOW!!!! Lol" 1 comment
03/01/2011 page 242
60.0% "Omg Nixie in the LOTU book omg omg omg. Please end up with Torin!!!!!" 1 comment
03/01/2011 page 283
70.0% "Omg Gideon I want to hold you!!!!!!! I love Gideon, is it bad that I love the two bad boys? Lol"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) I lurrrvve Gideon. Wait until you read his book.

Benita Vehnom  Ruiz I want to bypass every other characters book and read his, but I'm so curious about Aerons story. Ohhhh and I cant wait for Paris!!!!!

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) Aerons is good too!!! Can't bypass!! I loved Gideon, you're in for a total surprise there. I can't wait for Paris either!

Benita Vehnom  Ruiz Ok see now I want to know lol omg both him and Paris are my fav!!!!

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) Do you want me to give you a hint?

Benita Vehnom  Ruiz Yes yes please!!!!!

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) He has "past history" with his mate (and she's pretty bad ass)

Benita Vehnom  Ruiz Oh no I sensed some forshadowing when he was talking about " Nightmare" does she have a demon in her like i dont know Nightmare lol

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog) Lol hmmmm yes she's the keeper of Nightmares :) That's it, my lips are sealed.

Benita Vehnom  Ruiz Omg omg I was right lol. Holy shit I'm reading now!!!!!!

Benita Vehnom  Ruiz I wont lol reading his now