Greenfairylv's Reviews > Crescendo

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

Jan 06, 2011

bookshelves: angels, fallen-angels, ya, ya-paranormal-romance, ya-romance
Read in January, 2011

Wow. I wasn't expecting this. I hated Patch well over half of this book. I was like, "Becca what have you done to my Patch?" Oh he was just such a jerk I couldn't stand it. Doing things I just couldn't understand. And I just wanted to yell at Nora half the time, "What are you doing?" I love these two characters and I couldn't believe they were constantly being torn apart by their own doing.
I love Vee, so glad she had such a huge part.
This book had me full of emotions. "NOOO. Aww that's sweet. What? Oh no he didn't. Oh no she didn't." A complete roller coaster.
For those of you who were hoping you'd finally learn Patch's real name, well you'll be happy to know it does get revealed. I'm not going to tell you what it is, though.(hehe now what would be the fun in me just telling you) I read the kindle edition and his name was revealed when I was 99% done. I was thinking I had overlooked it, or someone lied to me and Becca didn't tell us, but you'll get to know. Just be patient little ones.
Great read. Be prepared for a huge cliffhanger. Do we really have to wait until fall of 2011 for the next book? Nooooo. Now what was I saying about being patient?
Loved it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crescendo.

12/02/2010
35.0% "I love this book. I missed these characters so much."
show 2 hidden updates…