Quantum Thief~ Broken Puppet Princess's Reviews > The Iron King

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Iron King.

Quotes Quantum Thief~ Broken Puppet Princess Liked

Julie Kagawa
“Me? Die? Didn't they tell you, princess? I'm Robin Goodfellow.”

Julie Kagawa
“Oh, we're playing nice now? Shall we have tea first? Brew up a nice pot of kiss-my-ass?”

Julie Kagawa
“Knock, knock!" he called in a high, singsong voice.
For a moment, silence. Then a thud and a crash, as if something heavy had been hurled at the door. "Go away!" snarled the voice from within.
"Ah, no. That's not how the joke goes," called Rob. "I say 'knock, knock', and you're supposed to answer with 'who's there?'"
"Fuck off!"
Nope, that's still wrong." Robbie seemed unperturbed. I, however, was horrified at Ethan's language, though I knew it wasn't him. "Here," continued Rob in an amiable voice, "I'll go through the whole thing, so you'll know how to answer next time." He cleared his throat and pounded at the door again. "Knock, knock!" he bellowed. "Who's there? Puck! Puck who? Puck, who will turn you into a squealing pig and stuff you in the oven if you don't get out of our way!" And with that, he banged the door open.”

Julie Kagawa
“Man, that was impressive. You must've jumped three feet in the air. What did you think I was, leatherface or something?
-Robbie Goodfell”

Julie Kagawa
“See you later princess. Don't let leatherface catch you on your way home -Robbie”

Julie Kagawa
“If you're done playing with will-o'-the-wisps and kelpies, I think we should continue. Oh, but do tell me the next time you want to have tea with an ogre. I'll be sure to bring my club.
-Puck”

Julie Kagawa
“Metallic trees. That's new. If you see any steel dryads, be sure to tell me so I can run away screaming.”

Julie Kagawa
“So," he murmured, grinning as he tilted my chin up, "Before I march off to battle, how 'bout a kiss for luck?”

Julie Kagawa
“Hi, Princess. Sorry I'm late. Traffic was a bitch." He winked at me, then shot a glance at the winter sidhe, standing in the doorway. "Hey, Shard." He waved. "Nice place you've got here. I'll have to remember it, so I can give it the special 'Puck touch'.”

Julie Kagawa
“I've always wanted the IQ of a rock. No, wait. That would be an insult to the rock.”