Keri's Reviews > The Raven Prince

The Raven Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt

** spoiler alert ** I loved this book! Thank you to whomever recommended this book. It was fantastic! I have a gurl krush on Ms. Hoyt. :-)

Anna Wren is a widow with money issues, the issue being she has none. With her taken care of two other ladies, she has got to find a job.

Edward de Raaf is a man with secretary issues, the issue being he can't keep them from quitting. Can Edward help it if he has a slight (if you consider yelling and throwing things like a two year old slight) temper.

Once Anne realizes that the Earl needs a secretary she shows up and just starts doing the job. Since the earl wasn't there when she started, he could hardly turn her out could he. I mean with those lips of hers...uhhh...the neat handwriting of hers, how could he not keep her. :-)

So begins Anna and Edward's dance. When he heads off to London she knows he is going to do something naughty, so she sets off to grab the naughty for herself. Which was a bit unique in that Anna didn't pause to go get what she wanted.

There were some misunderstanding because Edward has past issues with women and his smallpox scars. Anna has to get quite dramatic with Edward before he trust that she just wants him for himself. I can't wait to read the next in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Raven Prince.

10/22/2010 page 25
7.0% "I am already hooked!"
10/23/2010 page 125
35.0% "This has been a great book! The byplay between the h/h has been sexy!"

Quinn I loved this one too, Keri! It was my favorite in the trilogy (quartet?), but the others were great too.

Keri Quinn I am looking forward to the next one, I just have to go get it. I think EH is going to be my new fav author. :-)

message 3: by Catherine (new) - added it

Catherine Great review! I can't wait to see what you think of the next two books.

Keri Thanks Lady D. :-)