Theresa's Reviews > Almost Heaven

Almost Heaven by Chris Fabry

Nov 09, 10

bookshelves: christian, fiction, review-copy, favorites, inspirational
Recommended to Theresa by: Glass Road
Recommended for: Everyone that wonders what purpose their life holds or anyone that just wants a great story!
Read from November 06 to 08, 2010, read count: 1

WOW! This book took my on an emotional roller-coaster ride that left me feeling breathless and totally satisfied. I found myself at times laughing, crying, and scared out of my wits. This is far from your average Christian fiction book, and has left a definite impression on me. An impression that I will not forget in a long, long time.

Billy Allman is the perfect example of God's purpose. Billy shouldn't have been around, but he had a purpose in life. God needed him. We don't always see things when they happen, and question why they happen, but as life goes on and you look back, you really do see how things all fell into place. Billy's story proves this.

This is one book that needs to be read. If you have ever questioned your purpose for being here, why things happen, or wonder what the bigger picture is, this book is for you. If you just want to read a fantastic and heartbreaking, yet heart-tugging story, this book is for you. If you want to be inspired, this book is for you. It's a book that really and truly can make you feel that there is a real reason we are all here.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Almost Heaven.