Carolyn F.'s Reviews > No Rest for the Witches (Nightcreature, #7.5) (Magic, #3.5)

No Rest for the Witches (Nightcreature, #7.5) (Magic, #3.5) by MaryJanice Davidson

Oct 19, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: library-book, anthology-omnibus-essays, paranormal-romance
Read from December 07 to 08, 2010 , read count: 1

Anthology. Just average to me. Nothing to write home about.

1. The Majicka by MaryJanice Davidson. Funny story about Ireland and her group of misfit non-paying roommates. Micah has come over to teach her majick (that's not my misspell) while she's in the middle of her crisis of the week. Loved the story ****

2. Voodoo Moon by Lori Handeland. FBI agent Duran is sent to Devil's Fork to see if there's a serial killer. She meets the local voodoo store owner who is also a suspect. Within 24 hours they're having sex to combat evil, which of course is not a problem for an FBI agent, I guess. (I'm being sarcastic!). **

3. Breath of Majic by Cheyenne McCray. I know I'm the exception but I really don't like this series. There's a lot of double entendres that are stupid with Groucho Marx eyebrows. Not my cup of tea. **

4. Any Witch Way She Can by Christine Warren. Miranda (Randy) is in a family of female foxes (the animal) and she can't change. She tries a love spell and ends up the day before at her Grandmother's house where she meets Michael. 45 minutes later they're having sex. I could see it happening :) ***

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read No Rest for the Witches (Nightcreature, #7.5) (Magic, #3.5).