Mina's Reviews > Need

F 50x66
Apr 30, 11

bookshelves: paranormal, for-review, young-adult
Read on December 24, 2010

Need was a book I devoured. I knew from the very first page that I would love it. The whole story line and everything was absolutely up to scratch.

I love Zara. I love her name. It's quite cliché how she moves to a new school and all but that didn't matter at all. The events that followed and the action that had occurred was indeed mind blowing.

Nick was awesome. I love his personality and character. He's just great! I just knew whilst reading about him that he would be the one

One thing that I absolutely loved was how Jones included phobias that Zara suffered from. I loved reading each and every one! It was great to learn more and understand moree about Zara's character.

Jones created a world of suspense and drama as it kept me engaged and wanting to read more and more. It is a entertaining and quick read. I have to read more, and so I await for Captivate!
1 like • Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Need.

12/24/2010 page 60
12/24/2010 page 160
52.0% "Good so far :)"
12/24/2010 page 296
97.0% "Loving it!"
show 1 hidden update…

Cheyenne Teska I think I read the description of this book and decided that it was just not the book for me. Now that I look at again, there are some interesting parts to it, such as the phobias. If I see more great reviews, it'll probably make its way to my wishlist!

message 2: by Hira (new)

Hira Wow, I had no idea this book existed. What rock have I been living under? Anyhow, this is like the 3rd book I'm probably going to be picking up due to your reviews...lol :P This seems really interesting, so I'm definitely adding it to my TBR list! :)

P.S - I love the name Zara too.One of my childhood friends is named Zara! :D