Mina's Reviews > Midnight Alley

Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine

F 50x66
Oct 19, 2010

bookshelves: vampires, paranormal, for-review, young-adult, favorites

This is another amazing addition to the Morganville series. It is just as good as the other two books!

As always, Caine was preformed her magic and made all the events in the book completely memorable. There are times that are funny and I just have to laugh otu loud. Action is displayed as always making the book more thrilling and enjoyable to read.

Through each book the characters grow on my more and more. I love Shane and Clare. Although, Shane was a bit of a jerk at times in this book he came together at the end being the nice guy he is. Clare has signed an agreement with Amelia that lead to the introduction of Myrin, a new charactar.

Myrin. Mad scientist. You cannot get me started. He's just really freakishly werid. But a great character. He is what the book needed for that little bit of an edge bringing insanity, confussion and vulnerability. I have to admit, he did seem scary at first.

Micheal becomes 'different'.I can seem to decide whether it's good or bad. Maybe a bit of both. It'll be nice to see the badboy side of him now.

It's really hard not to give away any spoliers! Caine writes to perfection as The Morganville series really are all pieces of magic. You need them on your shelf!
...Feast of Fools follows!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Midnight Alley.