Michelle Kelly's Reviews > A Little Bit Wild

A Little Bit Wild by Victoria Dahl

Nov 03, 10

bookshelves: 2010-read, historical
Read on November 03, 2010

Really liked the book. It was almost like a modern day Beauty and the Beast. Okay maybe not modern since the book is based on late 1800's but it sure had that feel to it.

I really liked the title "A Little Bit Wild" because it completly matched Marissa York. She was 22 yrs old and yep, a little bit wild for those times. She was curious about men and sex and pleasure but still immature in nature. I found her quite adorable if not a bit frustrating. I loved how much her brothers cared for her.
Jude...well I think Victoria Dahl was trying to make him unattractive but I was not feeling it. LOL! I felt total hotness and man I bet he was built. Viking like I think. I love a big strong man that is gentle and has a great sense of humour so Jude fit my bill for an awesome male hero for the story.
I smiled alot through the book and I read it all in one day so that must of meant I liked it a whole lot!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Little Bit Wild.

11/03/2010
1.0% "ok LOL I am baring into this book and I love this quote! "Now get off. It's taking you more time to dismount than you spent riding." BWAH! I'm gonna love this book!" 1 comment