Delaney Diamond's Reviews > His Virgin Acquisition

His Virgin Acquisition by Maisey Yates

Oct 17, 10

bookshelves: hp-romance
Read in October, 2010

I thoroughly enjoyed this debut novel from Maisey Yates. The chemistry and snappy conversation between Marco and Elaine kept me interested during the entire read.

I would have given it a 5, except there were two things in the book that bothered me a little.

1) Without saying too much, there was a man who insulted Elaine right in front of Marco, and he didn't say a word! He didn't come to her defense. I realize Ms. Yates probably wanted to show the heroine standing up for herself, but Marco should have interjected and defended her honor.

2) The childhood incidents that led to Marco's emotional scarring were a bit over the top.

Otherwise, the book was well-written and the characters interesting. I loved the ending. Ms. Yates writes like an old pro. Looking forward to her next release!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read His Virgin Acquisition.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) ITA with you about the guy insulting Elaine. I was so disappointed with Marco for not standing up for her, even if he felt she could handle it herself.

Delaney Diamond I was disappointed, too. That was a gross oversight.