Lin's Reviews > One Foot in the Grave

One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Oct 17, 2010

bookshelves: 2010, romance, supernatural
Read from October 20 to 23, 2010

First off: 4 years! She's made it four freaking years? Anyway four years after the first Cat is still working for Don with her team (including Tate, who I have a bit of a sidecrush on) secretly killing vamps for the government and being celibate.

It all changes when there's a hit on her life, someone's after her and knows her cover.

Its a coincidence that she runs into Bones (at a wedding, which might just be my fav part of the book). She knows she needs to keep her distance but he isn't about to give up.

Other favs: Annette and Cat bitchfight - hilarious
Cat's sentimentality, oh dear that got embarrassing when found out. Also she's learnt the eyebrow raise
Mr Optical Hard-On: because everybody needs a nickname

It started off great but the last half wasn't as good. I preferred the Cat from the first book to her secret agent self

PS Chapter 32 is just as scandalous as everyone says, holy hell. I would love to see someone wearing one of the T-shirts she sells on her site, I might have to buy one for an unsuspecting friend...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Foot in the Grave.

10/20/2010
46.0% "So far: 4 years, she managed 4 freaking years! Her sentimentality leads to hilarity. Justina vs Bones is brilliant"
10/23/2010 page 282
79.0% "The infamous chapter 32... Holy crap. Those tshirts are even funnier now"