Laurie's Reviews > Wickford High The Revelation

Wickford High The Revelation by Karen Fuller

Oct 20, 2010

bookshelves: kindle, paranormal, romance, werewolves, witches, young-adult, teen
Recommended to Laurie by: blurb
Recommended for: teens, tweens, young adults
Read on October 16, 2010 — I own a copy , read count: 1

Being “The New Girl” her senior year was not exactly Vicky Phillips idea of a good time but meeting sexy Luke Wolfburn the very first morning definitely put a spring in her step and a sparkle in her eye. Luke was charming, handsome and kind. He also was quickly besotted by spunky, courageous and self-assured Vicky. He vowed to be her protector and friend.

The story flowed smoothly and was very easy to follow. I loved the conversations! They drove the story forward in a believable way that made this book even more of a joy to read. Secrets abound but are revealed through the course of events. I was very pleasantly surprised at the superb editing of this novella. This remarkably well-written quick read – 1587 locations on my kindle - centered entirely on Vicky’s very first day at Wickford High. It is an engaging introduction to a new planned series by this debut author and I am certainly looking forward to the next book. As a mature adult I enjoyed this paranormal coming of age story for its fast pace, believable characters and sparkling dialog. I would also highly recommend for tweens, teens and young adults who are paranormal fans.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wickford High The Revelation.