Debbie 's Reviews > Undead and Unpopular

Oct 15, 2010

it was ok
bookshelves: paranormal-romance
Read in November, 2010

Queen Betsy is having a birthday, but of course first she has to deal with vampire business. Being Queen, she has a lot on her plate, the whole blood fasting she is doing for her birthday, the visitors from Europe, the ghost claiming there’s a zombie in the attic, and something is up with Jess too. All while planning her wedding.

Book 5 ….. Miss Congeniality uh?, well Dictionary lookup says - agreeable: pleasant and suited to somebody's character or tastes, friendly: having an outgoing pleasant character - Nope, none of them fit the Queen Betsy of this book. She is conceited, selfish, self involved, basically a royal pain. Normally Eric Sinclair is enough to pull me through, but in this one his stupidity in consistently backing and believing in Betsy is glaring and annoying. The only saving grace is Jess, but I am not sure even Jess and Mark are enough. Not sure if I will make the time for the next one (Undead and Uneasy) after this one was so disappointing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undead and Unpopular.