Sally Pearce's Reviews > The Immortals

The Immortals by J.T. Ellison

F_50x66
Oct 28, 10

bookshelves: read-in-2010
Recommended to Sally by: J.T. is a friend.
Recommended for: Any mystery lover or lover of books on witches and vampires.
Read from October 23 to 28, 2010 — I own a copy, read count: 1

I have studiously avoided all the books out right now about vampires,witches, warlocks etc. They just don't interest me. So, what did my friend J.T. Ellison use as her main characters in her fifth novel--witches, of course! She is a remarkably good writer and this book is no exception. I simply could not put it down!

Ellison writes thriller/murder mysteries--serial murders. I dare you to start any of her books and try to put them down. The tension in each one builds from the start and never stops. i was surprised to find that this one held me captive more than any other of her wonderful books.

In addition to being fascinating, this book taught me a lot about the "culture" of witches--how they can be good and bad. Apparently there are more out there than I ever realized.

If you love good mysteries or are just caught up in this genre --the witch, vampire genre--give this one a read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Immortals.

10/24/2010 page 69
10/25/2010 page 120
30.0% "Good reading! Though I was surprised to find a couple of proofreading/editing errors. That hasn't happened before."
10/25/2010 page 173
43.0% "I'm loving it, but then, I always love J.T.'s books!"
10/28/2010 page 283
71.0% "Another gem from J.T.!"
show 1 hidden update…