Kayla's Reviews > Take Me There

Take Me There by Susane Colasanti

F 50x66
Oct 15, 10

bookshelves: realistic-fiction

This book truly states the everyday lives of modern day high schooler's agendas and relationships. It takes place from the point of view of three different people's perspectives that are all best friends. Every few chapters it switches points of views and tells the same story from different people's way of seeing it. This book gives examples of all stages of young relationships. One girl is suffering from sudden heartbreak when her boyfriend dumps her for the most popular/hated girl in school. Meanwhile, her best friend breaks up with her boyfriend who loves politics and everyone in school looks up to. Throughout the book she can't really figure out why she dumped him in the first place. The last point of view is from their best guy friend's point of view. He recently went through a break up and is secretly in love with one of his girl best friends, though he tries to hide it. I personally love this book. It shows the true emotions that many teenagers go through at some point or another. I like how real the situations are and they allow you to relate to the characters and see how others may feel about a certain situation. I reccomend this book to any teanage girl looking for a realistic novel to be able to relate to. I give this book five stars, no doubt.
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Take Me There.