Heather's Reviews > The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance

The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance by Trisha Telep

Mar 30, 11

Read from March 18 to 28, 2011

Before reading this book I had a nosey at the reviews and recall seeing someone claiming there 'was not enough romance' - well, for the first few there seems to be more smut with paranormal thrown in as a setting and little else. Don't get me wrong, the paranormal element was great, I just wish the author had focused more on that and then had romance as a theme and not the other way around.

Once I got past these few 'oh my god, take me now' stories as I like to call them, I found myself in a world of amazing paranormal writing. Quite a few of these authors have since been added to my 'to read' list although I was sad to find that a lot of these seem to be one off stories. The worlds created for the reader in these short stories are incredible and I wish they had been continued in fully fledged series.

There is something for everyone. There are even some stories in there that when I think of 'paranormal' I might not have considered before - and I was really glad they were included! There's romance of all sorts here, from all ages and situations. I definetly recommend this to fans of the genre.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance.

03/18/2011 page 169