Diane 's Reviews > The Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider's Guide

The Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward

Jan 08, 2012

Read from February 03 to 15, 2011

Father Mine
In the novella, we see how Z struggles with his new role as a father and how this affects his relationship with Bella.
Reading this just tugs on my heartstrings. I love how real it feels; I could feel Z's pain and Bella's frustration.
Z's character development was wonderful in this.
Beautiful story, beautiful ending.

The Brotherhood Dossiers: Insider Info on Each Brother and His Book
For Writers: Writing Tips, Advice and Original Proposal for the Brotherhood
Always love knowing more about the brothers.
I especially love knowing the WARDen's process. I had no idea she was that meticulous! I applaud her.

Everything else I'm too lazy to review but I enjoyed this book very much. I just can't seem to get enough of the brothers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Black Dagger Brotherhood.

Netty Yeah. I'm so glad you are reading this. It's so interesting.

Diane Yesss. I finally get to read Father Mine. Gaaah! XD

Netty It's so good. He really is my favourite. I can't tell you how many times I've read this novella. We will discuss once you've read it.

Netty It's so fascinating how JR Ward goes through the process of bring a character to life. They're so real to her and that reflects in every single character. It's why its so easy to fall in love with them all. The novella is a miniature masterpiece. I've lost count of how many times I have re-read this book.

Diane I knowww... it's so so real to her... and it's like she has no control over them; they do as they please, lol.
The novella is just so...perfect. I love re-reading it. :)