Diane 's Reviews > The Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider's Guide

Jan 08, 12

Read from February 03 to 15, 2011

Father Mine
★★★★★
In the novella, we see how Z struggles with his new role as a father and how this affects his relationship with Bella.
Reading this just tugs on my heartstrings. I love how real it feels; I could feel Z's pain and Bella's frustration.
Z's character development was wonderful in this.
Beautiful story, beautiful ending.

The Brotherhood Dossiers: Insider Info on Each Brother and His Book
For Writers: Writing Tips, Advice and Original Proposal for the Brotherhood
★★★★☆
Always love knowing more about the brothers.
I especially love knowing the WARDen's process. I had no idea she was that meticulous! I applaud her.

Everything else I'm too lazy to review but I enjoyed this book very much. I just can't seem to get enough of the brothers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Black Dagger Brotherhood.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Netty Yeah. I'm so glad you are reading this. It's so interesting.

Diane Yesss. I finally get to read Father Mine. Gaaah! XD

Netty It's so good. He really is my favourite. I can't tell you how many times I've read this novella. We will discuss once you've read it.

Netty It's so fascinating how JR Ward goes through the process of bring a character to life. They're so real to her and that reflects in every single character. It's why its so easy to fall in love with them all. The novella is a miniature masterpiece. I've lost count of how many times I have re-read this book.

Diane I knowww... it's so so real to her... and it's like she has no control over them; they do as they please, lol.
The novella is just so...perfect. I love re-reading it. :)