Kathryn's Reviews > Only in My Dreams

Only in My Dreams by Dana Marie Bell

Jan 13, 11

bookshelves: erotica, paranormal-romance
Read in January, 2011

The Halle Pumas series is one of my feel-good-float-away-de-stress series. I had put off reading this book based on the description of a delayed romance, with the main characters being separated for a time, as well as the mention of a friendship with another woman, all in the book blurb. I tend to dislike such stories, so much so that I skipped this book and read the first in the Halle Shifters series, which was alot of fun. So I will just admit it here, I hated Chloe and if I had known what she did in this book before I read the first in the Halle Shifter spin-off, then I would have looked at that story a little differently. If Chloe has her own book, I really do not want to read it.

So that aside, I loved both of the characters in this book. I completely understood Sarah's reactions and even though Gabe was rather slow on the uptake, he was still a great lead. I tend to make excuses more for men than women, which I know is an awful double standard but I expect more from women and I do not care if that makes me a hypocrite or whatever.

This book (novella?) was a little heartbreaking, which made the end that much sweeter. Also, light dominance/submission themes for those who gravitate to such stories.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Only in My Dreams.