Mel's Reviews > Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Vol. 1

Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch

Oct 14, 10

Read in October, 2010

I have a problem with someone saying God doesn't have any problem or differentiate between good and evil and he loves everyone the same and that Hitler is in heaven.
If God didn't have a problem with it then why did he call Eve out about what she was hiding? etc. etc. etc.
And even if you don't want to bring the Bible into this; according to this author (who may be trying to start his own religion?) I don't feel good about his feel good religion. According to the first paragraph I can go on a killing spree just like hitler and still go to heaven.
His religion is not for me.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Conversations with God.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Marcel Valentijn You never read the how about this comment? Sorry you didnt understand. But people gave hitler the power and were following him. He never could do it on his own. It is all explained in the book if you just read on and not judge on just one comment.

message 2: by Mel (new) - rated it 1 star

Mel It's not a matter of me not understanding, but understanding it that makes me not like his faux religion.