Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*'s Reviews > Maiden Rose, Volume 1

Maiden Rose, Volume 1 by Fusanosuke Inariya

I really liked this one. Both the art and the story were great. I loved just looking at the pages and then seeing their responses. I was confused a time or two when it showed Taki and Klaus when they were way younger, back before the war, because I had no idea why I was looking at such a scene change. Once I realized why, though, I ended up loving the story and had to read volume 2 almost right away. I just love these guys. Klaus looks so severe while Taki looks soft but it's really Klaus that's a softy and Taki that's serious. I was a bit worried Taki wouldn't come through for Klaus but my worries were for naught :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Maiden Rose, Volume 1.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ace (new)

Ace Have you ever seen the anime that's based off the manga? If not you might like it considering the rating you gave the book.

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Well, I haven't rated it yet lol but no I didn't know there was anime based off it. I'll have to check it out. Thanks :)

Ashlyn Manga always trumps anime though. ALWAYS :P

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Myka wrote: "Manga always trumps anime though. ALWAYS :P"

Totally agree with that ;)