Anzu The Great Destroyer's Reviews > No Rest for the Wicked

No Rest for the Wicked by Kresley Cole

Now this is what I’m talkin’ about! Yes! Finally Kresley Cole decided to take this series one step further. After reading the previous two I was worried I’ll end up being blah towards this series, since I felt it was repetitive, but after this I think this will have a place among my favorites. The book had everything it needed: mind-blowing action, an amazing story, touching moments and hot love scenes. I’m really impressed.

Now, what I loved about the story was the dynamics of it. Yes, I prefer something to catch my attention and keep it for at least 60% of the book. Unfortunately sometimes it’s difficult for me to find this. No Rest for the Wicked had my full attention from page one, even though I found that the beginning of the story was a bit too sudden. But it wasn’t so bad, eventually I managed to get used to this. The Amazing-Race-like competition was a very good idea; I guess this is what made the whole book so great.

The characters were also nice. I am impressed with Sebastian, he can be a dualist at times and I find that interesting. He is such a kind and intelligent person. I must say I was expecting another brute, so this was a pleasant surprise for me. Kaderin… uhm… what can I say about her? I hated her. I really really did. I guess she wasn’t made for loving (except by poor Sebastian) so there was no surprise when I wanted to choke her to death. I actually got angry because the author exaggerated with Sebastian chasing her and kissing her ass so much. I doubt any man would do that even if she was his Bride.

All in all I must say that this was a really great read. I can’t wait to see what the next one in this series is about.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read No Rest for the Wicked.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Aly is so frigging bored Great review! And I like Kaderin :D and I loved Sebastian for puting up with her :D

PS: I have no idea how you can stop in the middle of a series and then go read smth else...

Anzu The Great Destroyer :)) I respect the guy, I really do... well I don't want to spoil it, I don't know how to explain it. I did this with Black Dagger Brotherhood and eventually I don't even remember the books too well :| So I try to take a break between them, get to miss it and then BAM! fun'n'games :))

Carol Ri Am beginning to agree with you about Kaderin, but not yet to the point of wanting to choke her to death, Ahahahaha. Sebastian is turning out great though, not as wimpy as I thought we would turn out. :-)

Anzu The Great Destroyer Are you enjoying the series? :D

Carol Ri Very much so Anzu! :-)

Anzu The Great Destroyer I'm really happy to hear it. Just wait till you read #11 and #12 ;)

Carol Ri Ho boy!!!!!

Anzu The Great Destroyer Lothaire is the best ever :))

Carol Ri Really??? Excited! Am nearly there!

message 10: by Anzu (new) - rated it 3 stars

Anzu The Great Destroyer Lemme know what you think ;)

Carol Ri Ho boy! What a cliffhanger! It has been an amazing read Anzu! Am done with Lothaire already. Now I feel a little lost on what to read next. :-)
KC's staying power with this series is nothing short of amazing!

message 12: by Anzu (new) - rated it 3 stars

Anzu The Great Destroyer I'm having an anti-PNR mood. I've been having it for a year almost, and yet when I read KC's books I can't help but love them :D