Paranormal Haven's Reviews > Lucifer's Daughter

Lucifer's Daughter by Eve Langlais

Jan 22, 11

bookshelves: reviewed-read-by-stephanie
Read from October 13, 2010 to January 15, 2011

Muriel may be a virgin but she is not an innocent you can mess with. She is powerful without having the follow in her sibling's evil footsteps and only wants to fall in love. In comes Auric with a hard to resist body and a big secret. Muriel and Auric were a cute couple but Lucifer was my favorite. He is constantly demanding that Muriel sin and even though he will never say the words, he cares for his daughter. It was a little creepy when he wanted to give pointers to Auric when it came to being in bed with Muriel but do you really expect there to be a line you don't cross when it comes to the devil?

Besides liking the characters I also enjoyed the story. Lucifer's Daughter is a novella so it's fast moving. There is an uprising in Hell and a secret figure that has his eyes on over throwing Lucifer. Muriel plays a part in his plans but she isn't going down without a fight. This was a fun, sexy and a quick read. I'm excited to see that the second installment in the series is already out. Can't wait to get started.

-Stephanie

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lucifer's Daughter.