Lucille's Reviews > Tales of the Otherworld

Tales of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong

Oct 12, 10

bookshelves: kickass-heroines, canlit
Read in October, 2010

I love and adore the Women of the Otherworld series, so I love when we get to learn more about the different characters and their backstories. I thought that all of the stories were interesting; they provided those cool little tidbits into the lives of the characters, some big, some small. Parts with Logan made me sad, because we never really got to know him in Bitten. I definitely had two favourite stories, which are probably pretty obvious, but as a huge Elena/Clay fan, I couldn't get enough of knowing how they started out. I was so happy when I saw how much bigger their section was than all the others. That being said, I also really enjoyed the Eve/Kris, and I felt so annoyed that Thomas Nast couldn't have been more like Benicio Cortez and been happy for his son, but I guess having two nice Cabal leaders wouldn't be all that realistic. For some reason, the case of El Chupcabra (sp?) just couldn't hold my interest. Maybe it was because it was late and I was tired, but it took me a while to read, and by the end I was just reading to finish the book. Overall though, I really enjoyed it, and I hope that Kelley never stops writing about these characters because I grow so much more attatched to them with every story :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tales of the Otherworld.