Whitney's Reviews > Distant Waves

Distant Waves by Suzanne Weyn

Oct 12, 10

** spoiler alert ** Distant Waves is about five sisters and thier lives that are centered around ghost and accient rituals. Well trying to escape thier lives, two of thet sisters end aboard the Titanic. On the Titanic one sister is having her wedding, another is employed by a wealthy coulple as a nanny. Once aboard Jane becomes involed in a feat of scientic ingury that will change the course of history forever. The main chacter would have to be Jane.
Distant waves was actully a really good book, it was better then I thought it would be. I think that it should have less scientic stuff in the book. This book made really sad when one of Jane's twin sisters died. I did not like the part where they went into the time machine and repeared two hours later.
Though this book I learned about actully people who were aboard the Titanic. Like the larouche Family, Jacob Astor the 4th and his young wife. I even learned about people who were not aboard the Titanic like Nikola Tesla and his many experiments. When Jane's siter died it made me appericate my family more. It also made me realize that I should not fight with my younger all of the time.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Distant Waves.