Kelly Maybedog's Reviews > Earth (The Book): A Visitor's Guide to the Human Race

Earth (The Book) by Jon Stewart

Apr 28, 12

bookshelves: what-humor-funny, abandoned, what-mythology
Read from April 26 to 28, 2012

I have a mad crush on Jon Stewart. I don't think there has been more than one or two things that I have disagreed with him on and I laugh hysterically when I watch the Daily Show. I loved America (The Book): A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction so I am very disappointed that this one fell flat. I actually found it tedious, perhaps because everything is in the form of captions and jumping around gets tiring after awhile. I'm afraid this turned out to be as exciting as I Am America (another HUGE disappointment) which was slightly less funny than Helter Skelter or Hamlet.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Earth (The Book).

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Peter (new)

Peter William Warn "Earth" is flat? That's a shame, but kind of funny. From Stewart and company I'd expect something more rounded.

message 2: by Kelly Maybedog (last edited May 22, 2012 02:02PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Kelly Maybedog Ha ha! That was really funny. They should have had you review the book before it was published. Them maybe it would have been more readable. :)