Lin's Reviews > Midnight Alley

Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine

Oct 13, 10

bookshelves: 2010, supernatural, ya
Read from October 11 to 13, 2010

I should be used to the cliffhangers here, but yes, again big cliff hanger warning.

I'm not really sure what the plot was in this book. Lots of things happened, but it wasn't book shaped.

Still I seem to be addicted to these books even if I don't know why.

Finally something comes about from Claire's supersmartness, other than the whole being too young at uni thing which has gotten really old already (anyone fancy some time travel awesomeness to bring her up to the rest of the gangs age?) Amelie wants to use her to help find a cure for a disease killing the vamps and so sets her up to work with Myrnin, an incredibly smart vamp whose loosing his mind in the advanced stages of disease. Her stupidity in other things though still knows no bounds, there's risk taking and then there's Claire like stupidity.

At the same time someones killing young girls around the town and depositing them near the glass house, no prizes for guessing who. Plus there's the addition of some new bad guys to look out for.

In the glass house Michael and Shane are still at each others throats. Shane is still playing the angry BDH (big damn hero non firefly-watchers) and is more unstable than ever.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Midnight Alley.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tabatha (new) - added it

Tabatha Alcina Ehehe "book shaped." Awesome.