Amy Jacobs's Reviews > Arson

Arson by Estevan Vega

Oct 11, 10

bookshelves: books-i-own
Read in October, 2010

This is a book that I have seen around the book blogging community for some time now and have read wonderful things about. When the author contacted me to review the book as well, I jumped on the chance! The cover alone had me drooling with anticipation, so the story was just icing on the cake!

Arson is a 17 year old boy who can create fire with his mind. He has been trying to control his power even though he has no idea why or how he received it. He has felt alone since the death of his parents until he meets Emery, a girl who wears a mask and has secrets of her own who has moved in next door. Both Arson and Emery have problems that are real, yet with a paranormal touch added in.

Secrets will arise, romance will blossom, and suspense filled with intrigue will keep you moving in this wonderfully paced plot. Just when you think the story will come close to an end, the cliffhanger of an ending will have your head exploding in flames at the frustration of knowing you will have to wait for the next book to get more of the characters involved in this book.

A well written young adult book filled with action, love and suspense that will have you sitting at the edge of your seat! Well done!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Arson.