Diane ~Firefly~'s Reviews > Cupid Cats (Dark Ones #7.5

Cupid Cats (Dark Ones #7.5 by Katie MacAlister

Feb 24, 11

bookshelves: paranormal, romance, magic, vampire, shifter, kids, holiday, anthology, cat
Read from February 22 to 24, 2011

An ok anthology. Nothing I read stuck with me enough to make me want to keep this book. I was expecting them all to take place in the same area, but the cat shelter must be franchised or something.

Unleashed by Katie MacAlister - Paen's brother, Avery, is turned into a jaguar and dropped at a cat shelter. Jacintha, as a wildlife officer is called to help and discovers he is a Dark One who was changed and she is his Beloved. Her sister is along for the ride and provides some comic relief as they confront the group that turned him.

Cat Scratch Fever by Connie Brockway - Jim and his young daughter go to the shelter to adopt a cat and she falls for an older one that won't leave, but is determined that it belonged to her dead mother. Edie ended up running the shelter as well as working at the same company as Jim as a scientist and she has no filter (almost seems autistic).

A Cat's Game by Vicki Lewis Thompson - Kate agrees to run her sisters' B&B for a week when there is only 1 guest, movie star and high school boyfriend, Jon. She adopts a cat who causes a few disasters as they get closer, but due to her parents living in the limelight, Kate doesn't want a famous boyfriend.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cupid Cats (Dark Ones #7.5.