Mel's Reviews > The Archer

The Archer by Abigail Roux

Oct 10, 10

bookshelves: e-book, m-m, own-to-read

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Archer.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

ElaineY LOL! More smut for you, here, Mel:D

Lots of fucking amongst the entire team! I loved this book because in addition to the comfort fucks, casual fucks, friendly fucks...and lots and lots of hugging (weird for a bunch of covert ops guys!), there's a suspense plot.

Nice ending, even if it left me wanting to tear out my Abigail's hair.

message 2: by Mel (new) - added it

Mel Everyone at the QGB-challenge was raving about it, so I just had to add it. They're stealing my innocence.
No seriously: I saw there were menages going on by the blurb, but I got the idea that it still wasn't a total erotica book. But I'm probably wrong...

ElaineY Mel wrote: "Everyone at the QGB-challenge was raving about it, so I just had to add it. They're stealing my innocence.

It isn't erotica at all. It's a spy thriller involving a group of covert ops guys who take their sex wherever they can. Somewhat similar to Geoffrey Knights Fathom's Five in that these guys have no hang-ups about sex; the diff, though, is that the Archer men fuck each other.

My fav is Remy. Let me know who you like. If there's a sequel I'm dying for, it's one for The Archer. The author can't be so cruel as to leave us hanging that way!

message 4: by Mel (new) - added it

Mel Wooooooh, I'm so glad that I have this on my to buy asap shelf! I can't wait.

By the way: can you believe I still haven't read Soldiers yet? I know, I know, I was so impatient, stalking Aleks and bothering you and making 20 epub conversions.
I have it as a second choice for my gang bang challenge, but I just felt that it can't be a book to read in between a lot of other books (like the challenge). I'll want to savor it and I'll probably need time to recover from it and let it all sink in. So I'm waiting. Still impatiently though.