Jessica Lawlor's Reviews > Legacy

Legacy by Kate Brian

Oct 09, 10

bookshelves: read-in-2009

Legacy, the sixth book in the Private series follows Reed Brennan’s life after the death of Cheyenne Martin. The ladies of Billings house elect Reed to be their president and Reed relishes her newfound popularity and power. Being president of Billings means being privy to everyone’s secrets and gossip, having a bank account so large she doesn’t know what do with it and access to all Billings alumni.

When Reed finds out that Easton students haven’t been invited to the notorious Legacy party, she is livid and is determine to find out who is behind snubbing Easton. When Noelle surprisingly returns, she is ready and willing to help Reed…who doesn’t always want her help.

I liked this book, but I’m not sure I like Reed’s newfound confidence and personality change. It just seems a little drastic, especially since the series only takes place over the course of a year. I just cant seem to fully believe that Reed is supposed to have such a drastic personality change in that span of time.

I am excited that Noelle is back…the book is way more exciting with her present.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Legacy.