Marissa Dobson's Reviews > Made To Order

Made To Order by Johanna Riley

Oct 09, 10

bookshelves: read-in-2010
Read in September, 2010

Made to Order was a fast paced novella showing how friendship can turn into love.

Shelby might not have much of a love life,but she has two of the world's best friends, Todd and Kevin. The three of them have been friends since Kindergarten, but Shelby has always had a hidden love for Todd. Shelby has the best friend syndrome and won't make a move on Todd, so Kevin steps in to help her out.

Throughout Made to Order I was torn between Todd and Kevin, both of them so great. At least until you got a look at Kevin's ego. However while reading Made to Order you could feel the love that Shelby had for Todd and it made me want to cheer for Todd and Shelby on.

I love the jealousy that Todd had when Kevin asked Shelby out. I wanted him to step up then and there and make his feelings know, but it took him some time. Kevin was a very respectable man, who was willing to step aside so Shelby could be happy with Todd. That to me was so sweet.

Made to Order is a wonderful example that to love you must take a chance. Shelby and Todd had to chance their friendship to find the love they wanted with each other. Made to Order is such a sweet romance, that you can help but smile as you read it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Made To Order.