Jeanette's Reviews > Huntress

Oct 09, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: uf
Read from August 02 to 04, 2011

I liked 2 of the 4 stories which were by authors I already know. Christine Warren “Devil’s Bargain” annoyed me. I'm not a big fan of blow-by-blow sex scenes, especially not with people who just met. Then, they suddenly are deeply in love and willing to sacrifice themselves for the other hours after they meet. My suspension of disbelief blew raspberries at that one. 1 star since I did finish it.

Marjorie M. Liu “The Robber Bride” I have read and liked other things by her, and I also enjoyed this one. I would like to read more in this post-apocalyptic world. 4 stars.

Caitlin Kittredge “Down in the Ground Where the Dead Men Go” They seemed to get in and out of these demon cities really easily considering it was supposed to be a big deal. The story didn't flow, and I didn't like ANY of the characters. 1 star.

Jenna Maclaine “Sin Slayer” I love this series! I enjoy any chance to jump into Cin Craven's world for a little while. 4 stars (and a big part of why my overall rating was as high as 3 stars!).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Huntress.