Jess's Reviews > The Taming of the Wolf

The Taming of the Wolf by Lydia Dare

Jan 02, 11

bookshelves: 2011, paranormal-romance
Read on January 02, 2011

This is the fourth book in the Westfield Brothers series and it features Dash Thorpe and Caitrin McLeod. Dash is trying to learn to control his beast when he runs into Cait at the Westfield residence. He is unable to help himself and bites Cait on the neck, little does he know he has just mated to her in the Lycan way. Cait has vowed to stay away from all Lycans, especially after her friend just married Ben Westfield and he is trying to keep her away from her coven. The two are pushed together by circumstance and Cait is fighting against being with Dash because she is unsure of their future together. Dash wants Cait but doesn't want to expose her to the beast he carries inside of him.

I really enjoyed this book, the chemistry between Dash and Cait was explosive. The story was interesting and it was fun to see the rest of the coven witches. I'm unclear if there is going to be another book in the series because the ending was left open ended and there was room to expand the series, especially with the coven witches. Either way, I hope that there are future books so I can see what happens with Cait's friends.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Taming of the Wolf.