Taylor's Reviews > Entice

Jul 15, 12

bookshelves: series
Recommended for: Peoplez who like the Need Series
Read in January, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 1

Darn, I hate where the book ended- sorry but it ended with a sort-of cliffhanger and I don't like cliffhangers very much. Othervise Entice was really amazing. It picks off exactly were Captivate ends and basically all through the book, Zara is on a quest to save and bring back Nick. The plot does twist and turn a bit during the book (not in a bad way) and the relationship between Zara and Astley becomes stronger and as you may have guessed, Zara's got herself stuck in a love triangle.

If you're on Astley side then your gonna love this book so much because there's a lot of Astley through Entice :) If your Nicks side then you'll feel like beating Astley up in some parts of the book.

I can't wait till the next book in the series, I still don't like the whole idea of Zara being Pixified though...
6 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Entice.

message 1: by Jac (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jac Daniel? Isn't she in love with Nick and bonded (for lack of a better term) to Astley?

Taylor huh?????

Ally Nick BELONGS with Zara!!!!!! If she ends up with Astley... I might cry :'(

Taylor Ally wrote: "Nick BELONGS with Zara!!!!!! If she ends up with Astley... I might cry :'("

Zara and Nick belong togheter, forever! ;) I'm gonna be so so so so so so depressed if she ends up with Astley

message 5: by Jac (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jac My apologies, I commented on the incorrect review! lol

Oh and BTW:
Go Team Astley!
--Just thought I'd throw that out there.--

Amy-beth I thought it was the last book until i read your post. Whew... I would of been mad at the ending. I like Astley but he didn't seem all that believable... I'm Team Nick! :D

Taylor Tthe next book is only comming out in 2012 which is like a year away and that's kinda really annoying... I'm team Nick too! :)