(S.V.P) Samantha 's Reviews > Night World, No. 2

Volume 2 : Dark Angel,The Chosen , Soulmate

Book One: Gillian Lennon, David Blackburn, Angel
Book Two: Rachel Jordan, John Quinn, Timmy
Book Tree: Hannah Snow, Thievery Descriptors

Vampires, werewolves, witches, shape shifters -- they live among us .
Night World is their secret society, a secret society with very strict rules.
And falling in love or tel an Human/mandarin breaks all laws of the Night World.

Book One: Dark Angel

After a near death experience in a forest, Gillian Lennon is brought to back to life by someone who calls them self Angel. He makes her the most desired girl in the school and gives her the boyfriend she has always dreamed of having. Everything is going great until Angel starts making strange requests and Gillian realizes she is hurting people by doing what he says.

It was oke.. I liked Angel a lot, but it was not my favorite book from the series..
Not that Gillian and David aren't cute they are.. But Angel was something different
I liked the Humor for a wile. ..

Book Two: The Chosen

To avenge the death of her mother, best friend, and aunt,and the disappearance of her brother Timmy, Rashel Jordan becomes a vampire hunter. But when she meets her soul mate John Quinn, she finds out that he is from the world she has vowed to destroy.

LOVE QUINN AND RASHEL – The hate to love kind of love.. Vampire/Slayer, both hunters but different..
And I like the part that He admit that he have to apologize to some of the guys in his familie.. about soulmates and stuff... haha

Book Tree: Soulmate

Hannah receives notes written in her own hand telling her that she is in incredible danger and will die before her 17th birthday, plus terrible nightmares. She thinks she's going insane, so she goes to a phycologist and goes back through time, literally, reliving her past lives, connecting to each of them to eventually find out about her true soulmate, the Lord of the Night World. True love is tested when she has to decide who to believe.

I really liked the storie.. but I don't know what to say about it..
You just have to go and read this book serie and find out.. ( I know I liked it )

I gif it an [7] and four ****

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Night World, No. 2.