Maria Gallo's Reviews > Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood

Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook

Nov 01, 10

Read from October 07 to 08, 2010

** spoiler alert ** Well in my opinion Lauren did deserve what Helen did to her. I mean betraying your best friend from like forever just to be popular wasn’t exactly any kind of heroic act. At first I was kind of creep out by the idea that Helen would hold that grudge over Lauren for so long. like I know that I would probably never forget it but by the time I actually got to face it again I’m pretty sure I’ll be over it. Helen might of gone a little bit over board with the drug things like that could’ve completely ruin Lauren's life and I know that was what Helen wanted but that was like ruining her LIFE LIFE. At the end, when Christopher and Helen actually ended together I was really happy. Helen had gone through so much I guess she deserved a little bit. When she tried to confess that she was actually the one that put the drugs in Luaren's bag, I didn’t like how the principal thought she was lying. Like that was a big deal and he should’ve at least looked more into it. I don’t like adults like that. Well I really hope there is a follow up book because this was amazing and I really liked it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood.

10/07/2010 page 181
81.0% "i started this book today and by the number of pages i have read i guess you could tell i really liked it hahahahaha!"