Tammara's Reviews > An Abundance of Katherines

An Abundance of Katherines by John Green

Nov 24, 10

Read from October 07 to November 24, 2010

I'm annoyed with myself for having taken so long to actually pick this book out of my stack and read it. This is hands down my favorite John Green -- emotionally satisfying cover-to-cover.

I adored Colin and Hassan and their easy, intricate, perfect, honest friendship -- despite how incredibly different they are. I identified with Lindsey and her need to be forever "chameleoning" to fit her situation, or who she's with, or what she wants. Few readers won't identify with her search for self. Sometimes one big Truth can be the string that pulls everything else loose, and Lindsey is looking for that string. (I just made myself laugh with the "string" connection... if you read the book, you'll know why!)

The math/charts/theorems went right over my head, but it didn't detract from the book for me. This might be a concern for some people; it shouldn't be. I honestly skipped right over it and let Colin worry about it.
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Abundance of Katherines.