Michelle Kelly's Reviews > The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie

The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie by Jennifer Ashley

Oct 27, 10

bookshelves: favourite-series, favorites, historical, 2010-read
Read from October 26 to 27, 2010

Absolutly AWESOME! Another amazing book that I have read. If I could give it more star ratings I would.

Ian was a truly fasinating character. One of the most interesting fasinating characters I have ever read about. Such depth and I just couldn't get enough of his story. Now Beth. Wow Beth. What an amazing woman to see past the "madness" and recognize Ian for the wonderful man that he is. I love a smart woman!

What a refreshing story. How refreshing to read a historical story like nothing I have read before. I was on the edge of my seat reading the conclusion. I just wanted everything to work out for them so bad. I was rooting for Ian and Beth so badly. I will read this story again for sure.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie.

10/27/2010 page 53

Kate Yay! It’s hard to say why I loved this book, but I really did! I already want to read it again ^_^

Michelle Kelly yeah I am only on page 53 and it has totally take ahold of me. I want to know more about Lord Ian and the murder mystery has me verra curious. I cant wait to finish work to read more!

Kate Yay! Love the review!! :D

Michelle Kelly Great recommendation! Thank you. I am reading book 2 now with Mac and Isabella.