Lisarenee's Reviews > Venom

2038272
Oct 12, 10

bookshelves: urban-fantasy
Read from October 07 to 10, 2010

Roslyn is in trouble and the "Spider" must once again come out of retirement. Feeling responsible for bringing Elliot into Roslyn's life when she borrowed the attire of one of Roslyn's "girls" to get into a party, Gin feels obligated to help her out of a bad situation.

Letting herself be beaten to keep her cover, the story starts off on a very violent note, and proves just how strong a person Gin is. Air Elementals sure come in handy for healing. Wish there truly were some in existence.

In this book we get to see Gin's insecurities. How Donovan's rejection affected her. Plus, the beginnings of a promising new relationship.

Bria was a fun addition to the story. Finally, we have some clue as to what happened to Gin's long lost sister and why her family was killed. Still not sure how Bria got away or how she ended up in a different town, so there is still some mystery surrounding her disappearance.

Drama, mystery, mayhem, and romance combine to make another great story by Estep. Oh, and I didn't see the twist coming. ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Venom.