Panichaya's Reviews > Eternal Hunger

Eternal Hunger by Laura Wright

Jul 24, 2014

bookshelves: favorite-of-all-time, paranormal-romance, in-posession

** spoiler alert ** Wow. First of all, I love this book!!! I love books that have, not only the hero-and-heroine's, but the brothers/comrades relationship also. And this book has plenty of it. You can totally feel the brotherly love the Romans(Alexander, Nicholas, and Lucien) have for each other.

Now, to our heroine, Sara. She's like one of those heroines who seems annoying but turns out to be one of the best. And the reason for that is she may act intinctively at first, but then thinks through it and follows her own heart instead. Even though her relationship with Alex seems a little rush at first, but you can tell that it's as real as it gets.

Lucien, Luca, is many's favorite, and he should be mine favorite, too. But he isn't. His reputation is the devil, cruelest brother. But to me, he seems like a devil kid more than a man. Don't get me wrong, I still love him, but I just don't see him like he's described in the book. However, I really do hope that he doesn't end up with Bronwyn, the female vampire who thought Alexander was her mate. She's just...I don't know, seems fake to me.

And lastly, Nicholas aka Nicky. Now, that's my favorite Roman brother. He's the calm, controlled one. But you can see his thoughts and know that behind the mask, there's beast waiting to come out. And I can't wait to read his story!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eternal Hunger.