Ava's Reviews > Pricks and Pragmatism

Oct 09, 10

liked it
bookshelves: m-m-erotic-romance
I own a copy

** spoiler alert ** 3-1/2 stars. I loved the author's voice. Luke cracked me up so many times. He was just so snarky and funny and the thoughts that flowed thru his head were hilarious sometimes.

I really enjoyed the way Luke and Russel became friends first. My heart ached for Luke at times -so convinced he was not worthy of being Russel's someone special. But...the book ends SO abruptly. Seriously, within a couple of pages you have them finally getting together as a couple and then the end. Russell is a virgin in the book and Luke trades sexual favors for a place to stay. They have very different views on sex throughout most of the book. I was reading the book, lookins forward to them getting together, and they trade BJs and that's all. The end. :-O I was so disappointed. I didn't get to see them together as a couple for but a couple of pages, and technically Russell's still a virgin at the rnd of the book.

1 more chapter, or even an epilogue, would have made me happy. I've read other books that don't have actual smex and enjoyed them, but in those, the guys were in a relationship for part of the book. It's just that I got so invested in their relationship, but really never got to see but a peek of them as a couple.
4 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pricks and Pragmatism.

message 1: by Daisiemae (new)

Daisiemae Great review, Ava:)