Kelly's Reviews > Wolf Signs

Wolf Signs by Vivian Arend

251943
Oct 28, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2010, ebooks, free-ebooks, paranormal-romance, read-in-2012
Read from October 07, 2010 to October 28, 2012

If you haven't read any Vivian Arend books, this book (and series!) is a fantastic place to start. You get Wolfies! And a spunky heroine who doesn't let her deafness slow her down! And a guy who has all the power of an Alpha and isn't afraid to challenge for the right to lead his pack! *flaily hands*

I really do like Robyn and that she's not afraid to be feisty and show the boys that she won't be pushed around. She handles everything that's thrown at her with grace (and sometimes a bit of temper). Considering that the big things she has to deal with is finding out she's a wolf and that one of the hot guys she's sharing the cabin with is her mate... well, she has a lot to take in.

Keil and TJ were pretty hilariously awesome together. TJ is a crack up. Just... ha! I can't wait until his story. Keil is big and bad and he has the power to lead their pack. Finding Robyn is the icing on the cake. Oh, plus there's that hot sex thing. Rawr!

This is a great start to a fun series. Robyn and Keil work nicely together and I expect to see more of them as the series progresses.

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wolf Signs.

Shirley Wolf Flight is really good too. I picked up Wolf Games, but haven't read it yet.

Kelly Shirley wrote: "Wolf Flight is really good too. I picked up Wolf Games, but haven't read it yet."

I enjoyed Wolf Flight. I'm rereading this one so I can rewrite this review (which is full of lame) and showcase the two books together. Yay!

Shirley Kelly wrote: "Shirley wrote: "Wolf Flight is really good too. I picked up Wolf Games, but haven't read it yet."

I thought you had already read it.... thanks for letting me know I wasn't totally losing it. ;) I obviously need more coffee this morning. I want to read Wolf Games just so I can get to TJ's book. LOL!