Kelli Lee's Reviews > Before I Fall

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

Nov 04, 10

bookshelves: contemporary, young-adult
Read from October 26 to November 04, 2010

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Before I Fall.

10/27/2010 "Wow!"

Melanie I loved this book! I hope you enjoy it, just make sure you have some tissues ready ;) I bawled like a baby (And that's just not like me!)

Kelli Lee Melanie wrote: "I loved this book! I hope you enjoy it, just make sure you have some tissues ready ;) I bawled like a baby (And that's just not like me!)"

I'm excited to read this book. It's such an interesting concept. And, uh-oh about the crying. If you cried and that's not like you, then I'll be a literal mess. I'm quite sensitive ; ) Should be a good time. I cried like a baby throughout the Harry Potter books just to put it in perspective for you. : )

Melanie I am one of the few who has NEVER picked up any of the potter books nor read them. My friends lending me the audio's as he's desperate for me to read them lol!

Kelli Lee Melanie wrote: "I am one of the few who has NEVER picked up any of the potter books nor read them. My friends lending me the audio's as he's desperate for me to read them lol!"

I'm speechless right now, which is a rarity. Melanie, you've got to read the HP books. From book # 3 on they start to get very dark, which I love. I agree with your friend; I understand the desperation. JK Rowling is brilliant!