Joy's Reviews > Glass Houses

Glass Houses by Rachel Caine

Jan 02, 11

bookshelves: to-swap
Read from November 02, 2010 to January 02, 2011

This book took me a long time to get into. It started off fairly strong and I don't know if they introduce Claire so well because I didn't instantly feel connected to her and her story, mostly I just pitted her.

The story is about Claire who starts going to college as an advanced student and she gets attacked at the college and happens to find the Glass House who wanted a housemate.

I think there could of been much more of a romance theme through the whole of the book, it was very very lightly touched on but only a small hint at the actual love interest, I thought at the start she was going to be into Michael.

Anyway towards the end of the book it actually gets really interesting, you could almost just read from about 3/4 the way in. There is so much action in the last part of the book and it moves really quick all of a sudden.

I really enjoyed the end and I think that it introduced the series well, I am going to read the next book to see if it gets better.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Glass Houses.

11/02/2010 page 24
show 1 hidden update…

Kayleigh {K-Books} how do u like these books. i love them so much. they get better as you read more of them. i think the first 1 is my least fave coz there's not much romance in it n i luv me sum romance lol

message 2: by Joy (new) - rated it 2 stars

Joy i have started the first one but i think i got something else in the mail and it distracted me! I need to finish it but now that i started reading PPL i want to finish them all!