AH's Reviews > Erich's Plea

Erich's Plea by Tracey Alley

Nov 28, 10

bookshelves: first-reads, dragons, druid, fantasy, zzread-nov-2010, spies, witches, first-in-series
Read from November 21 to 27, 2010

I won this book on Goodreads FirstReads giveaway.

Erich’s Plea is the first book of Tracey Alley’s The Witchcraft Wars series. It was a fun book to read and reminded me of a cross between a Dungeons and Dragons game and a fantasy world like that of Lord of the Rings. There is a large cast of characters and creatures in this book. There are humans, Halflings, orcs, goblins, hobgoblins, ogres, trolls, necromancers, even a minotaur. I liked that each chapter had a small hand drawn picture of a character or item in the story.

I enjoyed reading the book and I am looking forward to the second book in the series.
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Erich's Plea.

11/21/2010 page 10
3.0% "If there are any Goodreads librarians out there - this is a paperback book with 315 pages, not an ebook." 8 comments
11/22/2010 page 16
5.0% "I'm glad this book has a map at the beginning to get a feel for the lay of the land. This book reminds me a little of Lord of the Rings - it has orcish armies that have devastated the lands."
11/22/2010 page 57
18.0% "I'm actually enjoying this. The author has taken almost every fantasy creature (necromancer, minotaur, 1/2ogre-troll, spellcaster, and a few humans) and they are planning a prison break."
11/23/2010 page 60
19.0% "Kind of a Dungeons and Dragons feel to this book. I'm liking this."
show 1 hidden update…

message 1: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Alley Hi AH,
If possible I'd really appreciate it if you would also transfer your review to Amazon as well. I'm so glad you enjoyed it and hope you will enjoy the rest of the series. The final was meant for release at the end of November but now will be closer to mid-December due to a few health issues.
Thank you for taking the time to read the book and review it.
Cheers,
Trace

Greta is Erikasbuddy NEAT!!