Brian's Reviews > The Land of Painted Caves

The Land of Painted Caves by Jean M. Auel

M 50x66
Aug 08, 11

Read the entire series in 2010. Not as long as a wait as some. Already pre ordered book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Land of Painted Caves.

Renee Would love to hear a man's perspective on this series?

Brian Read this series in 2010. Had never read fiction based in the past like this. The mixture of personal struggle with a convincing amount of research and description of the Earth many years ago made for one of the best series I have ever read.
Perspective on this series. Seeing the world through her eyes was fascinating, the only thing I can offer as a mans perspective and possible editing option, would be a few hundred pages less, detailing Jondalars member.
As a father to a young girl I can say this will be required reading for her, when she is 40. Just kidding, maybe 30.
I have already preordered the upcoming book and look forward to it. Thanks for asking for a man's perspective.

Brian Not worth reading. Labored through it just to finish it. This book should not have been written. The last book could have been 100 pages longer and finished everything. If she needed the money she should have just asked. Cheapens the incredible previous novels.