Katie's Reviews > Dark Possession

Dark Possession by Christine Feehan

Aug 21, 11

I picked up this series at the behest of a friend. I love romance and I love supernatural, so she thought I'd like it. Turns out I did, but it was hard to get through for me. Very slow going in a lot of places, and the books just didn't call to me like I had hoped they would. I cut off around the 5th book and didn't pick up the series again for several years. I recently started with this one again.... I'm SOOOOOOOO Glad that I did. I don't know what it is but this time around I'm going through the books like crazy. I'm about to finish Dark Peril and am eagerly awaiting the next book in her wonderful Dark Series; I'm also going to go back and read through the lower books. Starting with this book again has me reading them not fast enough, I want to know all about these characters I haven't gotten to meet. I'm glad that I read the core character books like Gregori and the Prince first, and didn't just randomly start in the middle though.
ANYWAY, I loved this book because it was so action-packed!(with both adventure and romance) It had so many beloved characters and couples, and it made me want to know all about them and their lives. I'm so glad that she brought them all together for this book. It was nice watching everyone interact. I CANNOT WAIT! for Skyler's book. I definitely longed to read Manolito's (it was amazing too). Getting to know these men and women with such strong hearts, morals, passion and belief is simply amazing. Christine Feehan really creates an entire world and species, not just individual people and storylines. It weaves together beautifully. This book layed out some great information, secrets and scenes for me; A perfect way to play catch-up. :) HIGHLY recommended for anyone who is interested in the genre. Or anyone who just loves a great writer.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Possession.