Beth's Reviews > Between Friends

Between Friends by Kristy Kiernan

Dec 03, 10

bookshelves: read-in-2010
Read on November 27, 2010

Ali and Cora are the best of friends. The type that will do anything for the other. When Ali and her husband, Benny find out they can not conceive a child, Cora comes to the rescue and helps then have the baby they so desperately want. Now that the child is a teenager, Ali is feeling the yearning of wanting another child and there are frozen embryos that could be used to have another child. However, Cora has a secret that could change all of their lives forever.

I am a pansy when it comes to books about friendships. This one I loved! The story is told from three different viewpoints, Cora's, Ali's, and Letty's, Ali and Ben's teenage daughter. It was very interesting to read the story through three very different set of eyes. This story took turns that I did not see coming. This is a book about friendship, mother/daughter relationships and marriage. If you like a good girlfriend story, give this a try. I think you might just like it. It's a very quick read and I had a hard time putting it down.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Between Friends.