Morgan's Reviews > Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me?

Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? by Louise Rennison

Oct 03, 10

So if your ever looking for a book with absolutely NO substance but will keep you laughing throughout the whole thing this is the one. Practically the whole entire time Georgia talks about herself and how horrible her boy troubles are when she has at least two guys that are at her every beck and call. The only redeeming quality of the whole series is the way Louise inserts funnies where you read it and can't help laughing out loud no matter where you are. The book being in England does make it a little hard to understand, so you do have to look at things once or twice then again another four times before you get that boy entrancers are in fact nothing bad, but fake eyelashes.
I do applaud Louise on getting the reader to stick through a self-centered girls troubles for 250+ pages just to see what guy Georgia picks in the end. This is one of those books you pick up when your tired of your required school reading (eh em...Book Theif/ Night) and you want to read something where absolutely no brain power will be expended. I do feel im being generous with my rating but a book that will make me laugh as much as i did earns a substantial amount of gold stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me?.